I apologize for the pictures but it is really windy up here today! This flannel nightgown was a treat to make. My new nemesis is a placket. While it is not hard to do it is just time consuming and I'm not a fan of the little details. I guess I need to learn to have more patience. Anyway, when placket was complete the rest was a breeze.... until I spaced out and put the ruffle on inside out... sigh!!!! Then my serger ran out of thread. Oh was that fun. And I got to the neckline and I didn't want to put bias tape on it, so I improvised and added a hem with my double needle. With all the fun surprises I still didn't hate the pattern. It is a cute design and Miss K anxiously awaited the completion (as she does with all her stuff). She got home from school today, put it on for pictures, and won't take it off. It is really nice and heavy flannel that is so soft.
Pattern: Simplicity 2831; made in a size 7. Fits pretty good, a little loose at the neckline.
Fabric: a pink fairy that I got at Hancock but I can't seem to find it on their website.