Thanks for everyone who participated in Giveaway Day! Please stop back by the blog for many more giveaway's to come!
There were a total of 151 comments here! Lucky winner was determined by Random Number Generator and it is.... #121!!! (1st winner did not respond so I had to re-determine)
Giveaway Day has finally reached us! I'm so excited to be participating in the fun this year.
For my giveaway I have a beautiful piece of fabric by Robert Kaufman from the "carnaby street" line.
It is 100% cotton and 44 inches wide. This fabulous fabric has dark blue, blue, and light blue scroll-like designs and is set on a bluish green background. The fabric is new, never been washed and comes from a smoke free home. (I have one puppy but she is non-shedding). You are winning 3 yards of this wonderful fabric.
- Giveaway open to US residents only (sorry).
- Giveaway open until May 25th at 3pm central time
- Winner will be determined by random number generator
- Winner will be notified via email on May 25th by 3:30pm and fabric will ship out May 29th
To enter: Post a comment below stating how you plan to use this fabric (please make sure you either include an email address in your post or in your contact info when you post so I can get a hold of you).
To have a second entry become a follower and add a comment stating you are a follower :) Thanks!
- (follow button is at the top right of blog)