Friday, February 1, 2013

Resolution Totals for January 2013

In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month.  I hope this keeps me on track for the year!

January 2013

Items Completed: 6
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 2
Resolution: 1-2

Created for the Etsy shop: 1
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 3
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 2
Resolution: more

Overall:
I did great on completing items, unfinished projects, and blog posts so I need to keep that up!  I did terribly at  creating for the Etsy shop!  I really need to work harder on that. I think it's because I have so many things I want to sew for me and the kids that I never really get time to sew for the shop.  Having this in print makes me see where I need to adjust things though.  Let's hope February is much more productive!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.