Thursday, January 31, 2013

7 years ago today...


My wonderful, creative, feisty baby girl turns 7 years old today.  They grow up way too quickly!  She has been pampered and spoiled since birth.  She is a comedian and also knows exactly what she wants and how.  She is very particular, sometimes demanding, and always beautiful. 

Currently Miss K is the youngest; she has taught me so much about myself and about others.  She is extremely generous and super smart socially.  Miss K has a kind heart and is always thinking about others and their emotions.  She snuggled her way straight into my heart and is a carbon copy of her father. 




So here's to you sweet girl, I've enjoyed every moment of your life thus far and I can't wait to see what the future holds ~ I love you very much!


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.