- This is the last week of my current class so many intense projects are coming due. I've been buried in homework so I haven't accomplished much sewing :(
- I've been working on planning our April vacation as well.
- I updated the layout of the blog.
- I completely rearranged and cleaned up the sewing room.
- I did finally get Mr. SunnySewing's fleece pj pants completed. What a mess! Something as simple as pj pants certainly became a menace. The first time I was rushing and ended up with two right legs :( ugh.
- The second time I did great but I shortened the rise like with the kids pants and they were WAY to low waisted. So I finally finished his pants and they fit great and you know what Mr. says? How about some pockets.......... OMG. No. LOL.
Hope you are sewing away happily!
~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~