Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday ~ 2/6

What have I been up to in sewing? Not much, that's for sure!

  • This is the last week of my current class so many intense projects are coming due.  I've been buried in homework so I haven't accomplished much sewing :(
  • I've been working on planning our April vacation as well.
  • I updated the layout of the blog.
  • I completely rearranged and cleaned up the sewing room.
  • I did finally get Mr. SunnySewing's fleece pj pants completed.  What a mess!  Something as simple as pj pants certainly became a menace.  The first time I was rushing and ended up with two right legs :( ugh.
  • The second time I did great but I shortened the rise like with the kids pants and they were WAY to low waisted.  So I finally finished his pants and they fit great and you know what Mr. says? How about some pockets.......... OMG. No. LOL.
That's really all on my end.  Sorry.  I do have 6 weeks off of school starting on Friday so I plan to be back at it then.

Hope you are sewing away happily!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.