Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Favorite Projects!

2012 was a good year.  This was the first full year I've been off of work since I was 14.  Many improvements were made to my health so I'm pleased.  My family has become closer and we enjoy each other's company.  Sewing really became a priority for me this year too!

Here is a look at my top 8 favorite projects of 2012


Top Left: Mushroom Grocery Bag
Top Middle: Pokemon Upcycled Mini Backpack
Top Right: Green Sundress
Middle Left: Owl Circle Skirt and Shirt
Middle Right: Me Shorts
Bottom Left: Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress
Bottom Middle: Mushroom Shirt
Bottom Right: Blue Soft Nightgown

I hope you had a great 2012 as well and were happy with your projects.

Here's to a wonderful 2012 and I look forward to all the projects I work on in 2013.  Remember, it's the journey that counts...enjoy the moments.

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.