Yay! Giveaway Day is here! I'm so excited. I had a blast participating in the one back in May.
I plan on having a few giveaway's this time. Some will be for supplies and some will be for completed items.
The first one up is a GIRL'S CIRCLE SKIRT!
- I will make the skirt according to the measurements you provide. (will need waist and length)
- I will give you a choice of 3 different fabrics (you pick one and I'll use that to make the skirt)
- I will also ask if you want exposed 3 inch elastic or normal; as well as bias trim on the bottom or a double hem.
- Must be for a girl between 0-16 years old
How do I enter?
- Sorry but this is only open to US residents (I will only ship to a US address)
- Be a follower of my blog here (upper right hand sidebar)
- Leave one comment ~ can be about anything
- Make sure I have a way to contact you!
- Giveaway open until Dec. 7th; I will email the winner by Dec. 9th and ship by Dec 14th. Random number generator to pick the winner from the comments.
That's it! Thanks and good luck!
I'll be listing other Giveaway's in the next day or two so come back to check them out!
Head back to Sew, Mama, Sew! for more giveaways
~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~