Friday, January 4, 2013

Sewing Resolutions for 2013



Somehow by putting this in writing I hope to stick to it better than keeping only in my head :D

2013 will be an exciting year for us because we are taking a family trip to Disney.  Yay! Any which way, back to the sewing resolutions for myself.


  1. Complete 3 items a month (keeping this number realistic here!)
  2. Finish at least 1 (hopefully 2) unfinished projects a month
  3. Create and complete at the very minimum 2 things for the etsy shop per month
  4. Blog at least weekly
  5. Create more tutorials

I think 5 things is enough.  If I stick to this list I'll have 6 things I make each month and I'm happy with that.

So I hope your new year is starting off well and I'd love to hear about your resolutions too!


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.