Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pneumonia and the Blizzard

Where have I been?  Sorry guys; I've been really under the weather.  The Monday after Thanksgiving I had a chest cold and figured it would just go away.  However, days turned to weeks and I kept getting worse.  Three trips to the doctor and finally they did a chest x-ray. Pneumonia.   Just what I didn't want for Xmas!

So I've actually been on the couch and in and out of the hospital the last week and a half.

I think I can hear my sewing machines crying for me; I know my fabric is.  But I'm out of the hospital and on some good meds.  I'm feeling a bit better already and know I'm on the mend.  I'll be back in the sewing saddle soon! I have a few crochet projects to share soon too (I can work on those from the couch!)

Oh!  And we are having the most beautiful blizzard today.  It is marvelous to look at!

I hope you are all in good health and excited for the coming holidays!


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.