Today's Fabric Friday Giveaway are TWO cute patterned fabrics as shown below. Stripes and hearts! There is 1 yard of 43 inches wide for each fabric and they have been pre-washed. 100% cotton. One is green stripes and hearts, the other is blue stripes and hearts. These two are super soft too! Like last week, I picked these up from an elderly friend of mine so they may or may not be vintage.... sorry, I don't know for sure!
Specifics, Rules, etc....
1. Giveaway is open from Friday, June 15th, 2012 to Monday June 18th, 2012 at 9am central time.
2. Giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere in the world (as long as they are followers of the blog)
3. Random number generator will determine the winner at that time and will be posted on the blog
1. You must be a visible follower of this blog (top right side of blog there is a link to become a follower).
2. You must leave a comment on this post answering the below question. Thanks and good luck!
Today's Question is: What is your favorite type of fabric to sew with?