Sigh. Last week's list didn't get very completed! I finished one thing. That's it. Oh well, sometimes things go that way. I did get the 3 sets of Pj's cut and ready to go; however I found I didn't have enough fabric for the shorts so I am waiting for my order from fabric.com to finish them. I did get my Tropicana Maxi Skirt fabric on Thursday but was busy with other things. So on to this week's list:
1. Finish the 3 sets of PJ's for Miss K and Mr. T (switching to 2 for K and 1 for T)
2. make the Tropicana Maxi Skirt (FREE download!) from Hot Patterns at Fabric.com
3. make another Oliver + S Ice Cream dress for Miss K from the adorable fabric that came today - very summery and little bugs :-)
4. Make some more lovely grocery bag holders for the Etsy shop.
5. Make that darn tank top from pattern Butterick B4800 already! It's 90 up here all week!
I think that list will do for me this week. Miss K also starts her Tap/Dance class this week, summer school and swimming lessons start next week. I hope you all get what's on your To-Do list done this week!