Monday, July 1, 2013

Resolution Totals June 2013

In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month.  I hope this keeps me on track for the year!

June 2013

Items Completed: 14
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 1
Resolution: 1-2

New items in the Etsy shop: 8
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 3.25
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 1
Resolution: more

Overall:
Wow!  I did great for June - even with another vacation stuck into it.  I am super impressed with myself.  

What I need to work on: keeping up on this awesome momentum.

July is still fabric stash busting time at patternreview.com so I hope to tackle more of that.  I have surgery next week and don't know how much it will be affecting my sewing so I won't be too hard on myself for July. 

I hope your year is progressing wonderfully - it's now halfway to next year! 

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.