Saturday, June 1, 2013

Resolution Totals May 2013

In keeping up with my sewing resolutions for this year I plan on doing a tally-type thing on the first of each month regarding the prior month.  I hope this keeps me on track for the year!

May 2013

Items Completed: 10
Resolution: 3

Unfinished projects completed: 0
Resolution: 1-2

New items in the Etsy shop: 0
Resolution: 2

Avg Blog Posts Weekly: 1.5
Resolution: 1

Tutorials created: 0
Resolution: more

Overall:
I knew May would be a slower month because we were on vacation.  Planning and packing took up a lot of time in the beginning of May and then the vacation itself was almost 10 days.  When you come home you have a bit of easing in time too.  So I'm just fine with what I've accomplished. 

What I need to work on: finishing UFO's, adding new items to the Etsy shop, and putting up more tutorials. 

I have high expectations for June because patternreview.com is starting the fabric stash challenge and trust me, I have tons of fabric I need to get used!

I hope your year is progressing wonderfully. 

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.