Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another road trip?

Yes it is true, we are heading out in the morning for yet another road trip.  I guess the one to Florida in May wasn't enough! Actually our really good friends are getting married and my husband is the best man so we had better show up!  This time we rented a car so no vehicle break-downs will slow us down.

We are going to be in Oklahoma for about a week.

When we return I hope to get going on my Beignet Skirt by Colette Patterns. I'm super excited to give it a go.  I'll let you know when I get it finished.



Until then,
Happy Sewing!
~ Kristin ~

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the makings of a flattering skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I want to try a Colette pattern. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke! I said the same thing and finally jumped on it. lol. I'm hoping the kids allow me to sew something for myself. They seem to be asking for things again.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! It was fun; but hot and humid! We were so happy to see the MN border because it was only 2.5 hours to home!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.