Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'm Up To Wednesday!

It's Wednesday already again?  Wow!

Here's what I'm up to this week:

Working on my double skirt with elastic waist (A-Line).  It's going great... except that I made it 4 inches too wide! Yikes.  Need to fix that quick. lol.  Should be done with it today or Thursday depending on how much homework I decide to tackle.



What's up next?
I still have the shirt dress on the plate.  (I have to admit I'm a bit intimidated as I've only sewn 1 other dress for myself - ever!  I'm not really a dress person but I'm excited to try it).  A muslin will be first for sure!

I also need/want to make Mr. T a snack bag for school.  I'm tired of the brown paper bags ~ they are so wasteful.  So I'll be drawing up a tutorial for a Cloth "brown paper" bag out of this fabric:

What are you up to this week?

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.