Thursday, January 24, 2013

Trapezoid Purse Tutorial ~ Link to complete pattern and template!

Back in August 2012 I shared the below Trapezoid Purse with you.  I've updated some things on the site to link you to the PDF version with great step by step directions and tons of pictures as well as the pattern template.  Both are now free and on Google docs.
If you download both files the images turn out awesome and clear but for some reason they look fuzzy in the google doc viewer.  Anyway, here are the two links and happy sewing!

Trapezoid Purse Tutorial ~ PDF file
Trapezoid Purse Pattern Template



Original Post from August 2012:
Hello Hello!  I'm very excited to show you my latest creation.  I've created a vintage throwback purse with a trapezoid shape to it.   Here are some of the pictures of the cutest purse ever!


 Purse is fully lined and no seams are showing.  Has a zippered pocket on one side and regular pocket on the other.





I had so much fun designing and making this purse! Miss K has already claimed it so I have to make another one for myself.

Interested in making your own?  Well you are in luck!
I have a very helpful PDF version of the tutorial with 34 amazing and detailed pictures every step of the way to help you with making the purse. Also provided are the pattern pieces allowing you to  get right to cutting!


Thanks!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.