Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Up to Wednesday

Not a whole lot going on this week.  School has taken over and I'm a bit overwhelmed with school work right now.  I did sew up another pair of pajama shorts from the 6/2011 Ottobre Pattern #37 "Green Check Shorts"

Zero problems this time.  They turned out very nice.  This fabric has a cute story to it in our house.  About 6 years ago Mr. T and I purchased it at Hancocks to use as curtains for his room.  They were his curtains for 3 years and then we bought our house that we have now.  I kept the fabric and actually just found it in a box a few weeks ago.  When I gave him the shorts his jaw dropped because he knew they were his old curtains!
100% quilters cotton.





The weather has been nuts this week as well, adding to my chaos!  Kids had 2 hour delays on Monday and Tuesday and then No school today.  Mr. Sunny didn't get to school Tuesday or today due to the weather.  I never seem to get any sewing done when they are around!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.