Monday, June 1, 2015

May Recap 2015

May came and went really fast!  I have been working hard on a shorts muslin that has made my eyes cross these last couple weeks!


10 items (including 2 wadders, 1 not shown), 7 and 5/8 yards of fabric. Total fabric cost $44.39

How did I do for May with my resolutions?
1 new pattern: yes, the kwik sew for K and the Jalie tanks
1 new Burda/Otto for me: didn't happen this month, I need to make this a priority
1 fabric stash: yep, 4 yards of it!
1 me make each month in 2015: yes, I managed 4 makes, 2 of them wadders.

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. I don'tunderstand how May can be over already! I see YOU got some things done, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It just flew by ! Time seems to be speeding past now. :)

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.