Thursday, August 23, 2012

Voile ~ upcoming skirts

I placed another order today for some beautiful voile!  I had to share.  I fell in absolute love with the ivory floral one!  I will be making 2 skirts for myself and 1 for Miss K with the voile and adding a lining.  I think I'll try Anna Maria Horner's Flirting the issue free skirt pattern.  It looks really cute and fast.
I was able to 5 yards of fabric and 4 yards of lining for only $35!  Love it!

(Oh! and the kids will be in school soon so I can be back to my sewing days in peace again! YAY!)


Voile Floral Black/White/Pink
Voile Floral Black/White/Pink (LOVE LOVE LOVE)

Poly Voile Floral Blue/White
Poly Voile Floral Blue/White

Cotton Voile Ditsy Floral Light Pink
Cotton Voile Ditsy Floral Light Pink



~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.