Sunday, August 12, 2012

The sickness has hit our house :(

Hello all.  The last couple of days we have caught a really nasty bug at our house.  It started with Mr. T, who is now over it, and proceeded to infect us all.  I don't think I've had a full nights sleep in days now and it isn't pleasant.  Who gets a bad cold the end of summer???  Ugh.

Anyway, no sewing for me since the nightgown last week because of the sickness.  I hope to turn the corner soon and be back up and moving.

Until then, I hope all of your sewing projects are going how you want them too! :-)

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

1 comment:

  1. I just got those nasty bugs too last week! Get well soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.