Thursday, November 29, 2012

Crochet Scarf

Last year Miss K begged and pleaded with me to crochet her a scarf.  I worked on it sporadically but never really got too far with it.
Last month I found an older stash of yarn I had shoved somewhere and she really liked the colors.  I started double-crocheting in the back loop and before I knew it the scarf was finished!



I really like how it turned out and Miss K is thrilled.  I'm also working on one for Mr. T but I'm not crocheting in the back loop.  I'm doing a single chain, then double chain, and opposite on the way back through.  It is a bit more time consuming but I'm hopeful to get it done in a few weeks.  I like to work on them when I'm sitting by the kids' beds at night; makes me feel productive.






On a side note, I've been avoiding my sewing machine lately because we all became ill after Thanksgiving and I've been dealing with my other health issues as well.  I just haven't felt up to the work involved with the sewing.  However, I'll get back at it soon; I just need a tiny break.

I hope all is well with you in your world and that Christmas is not giving too much stress.

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.