Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Slaving away.....

I know it's been quiet on the blog front lately but I've been working on Halloween costumes.
The rainbow brite one is kicking my butt honestly. . .
I will prevail!

Miss K is going to be this:






And Mr. T is going as this:






I'll have them done in the next few days and will be sure to post them up here. 


  • I've also been doing a lot of organizing in the home lately too.  Yesterday I spent 6 hours cleaning and cleaning and cleaning the kitchen.  Removing clutter is my new goal.  


  • We are also starting to remodel the attic (it's not really an attic per say  there are two bedrooms up there which were my mom's and aunt's when they were kids).  Right now it is where all my storage junk goes so I need to sort, throw, donate, etc.  We hope to have it done by Christmas to surprise the kids with a playroom!!!  Wish me luck!

I hope your Halloween sewing is going wonderfully!

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.