Thursday, April 28, 2016

MMM16

It's that time again!!


me-made-may'16

'I, Kristin of SunnySewing (www.sunnysewing.blogspot.com  and @kristinsunnysewing on instagram), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavor to wear 4 days of MeMade items each week for the duration of May 2016'  I also endeavor to actually use my pattern stash in may instead of buying new patterns; I will sew things I will actually wear.  I will post weekly updates on my blog.

Thanks!

Are you participating this year?


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I had nearly forgot about MMM! I have participated in the past and have enjoyed it. I think I will participate again - I have to wear scrubs at work but I will wear me-made items when not at work and finish some unfinished projects. Here's to a great Me-Made-May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost forgot too Elizabeth :) It came across my blog feed. I'm excited to see your makes again!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.