Ottobre 03/2013 #39 Beisbol Raglan T-shirt
Size: 152 - T's measurements were just under this, and it fits perfect.
Fabric: 1 yard skulls fabric from purpleseamstress $10; a wonderful cotton/lycra. The black is scraps left over from my lady skater also a cotton/lycra.
Instructions: I didn't use them. Sorry, lol. This is the second time I've made this top for T, the first time was in August 2013 and I had no problems with the instructions.
And on to Miss K, who always gets new things.
Ottobre 06/2013 #26 Pumpkin Pie Jersey Dress
This is an instance where I got great fabric, had an awesome idea in my mind, and then when I made the dress it wasn't exactly as I envisioned. But, surprisingly, Miss K is in love with it.
I've made this pattern 3 times now. The first being the Oranges dress in March 2014; the second being the cheetah dress in November 2014, and now the Rainbow dress.
I actually used the pattern skirt as it calls for with the different panels. As you can see I did a rainbow around it. The bodice I left as one fabric, not 2 like the pattern. And I made the sleeves short because it is getting to be summer.
Size: straight 146, fit: great, although a bit short. Instructions are great, but I didn't use them.
Fabric: cotton/lycra for the plain colors. Some from purpleseamstress, and some from fabric.com (Laguna, Kaufman) I could tell that the purpleseamstress is much better quality.
The bodice is luscious poly jersey from a facebook group "cuddle muffins". It is called Shattered Showers and was $21 a yard.... yes, you read that right. But it is amazing and K had to have it. I used very little here for the bodice so expect to see this print again as I hoarded away 2 yards.
I had made up these yellow leggings to go under the dress, but K had her own thoughts on what she wanted to wear as leggings.
Ottobre 04/2013 #30; size 152 width and 146 height. Fabric: purpleseamstress, yellow. This and the dress used up the 1 yard at $6.50. These are just below the knee at capri length.
~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~