Wednesday, July 18, 2012

no motivation lately... too much heat!

For some reason I've just avoided my sewing room for the last week and a half.  Lack of creative juices I guess.  We have been gone everyday too for random things; top that with the terribly smothering heat and I'm just worn out!
I really need to start my shorts as below.  I'm excited to have them done but just don't want to start!

I've also been preparing for our trip to a Milwaukee Brewer game.  An annual start for my husband and son; my daughter and I choose to shop instead lol!

I went through the kids clothes the other day and was horrified at the amount of tee's each has.  Miss K had 38 t-shirts!  Mr. T took the crown with 48!  I mean really.  I must stop this madness.  I think I have a weakness for clearance or thrifted tees!  On the other hand myself and my husband are in desperate need of clothes.

I'm sure I'll get back into my sewing groove in the next few days; I hope you all are enjoying your sewing adventures and aren't in a funk yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.