Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back from Vacation!!

Hello, Hello!

We are back from vacation in sunny Florida!

The good: our trip was great. There was lots of sun and fun.  The kids loved Universal and Disney.  It was cool to see the countryside on our drive down.  The mountain was amazing!

The bad: the truck broke when we tried to head home, ended up having to rent a uhaul and trailer to bring it home because they told us it was the engine.  We got home on time but $1400 over budget due to this - plus, my mechanic here says its only the spark plugs.... which we told the FL mechanics but they said no way.  UGH!  We also hit the bad storms in IL and WI on Sunday night.  We saw a tornado trying to form right next to us near Decatur!!!!  Scariest thing in my life.

Anyway, we are glad to be home and still glad we took the trip.  We all enjoyed each other.  Here are some pics of our great time!

Laying an egg - Universal Day 1

1st Day at Magic Kingdom - Day 2

Alice is my favorite!

2nd time at Universal - Day 3

Lollipop Lollipop, Oh lolli-lollipop! Universal day 3

Yay for 1979! Universal day 3

This thread made me miss my sewing stuff - Universal day 3

Last day of Disney - Day 5

Disney Day 5

So much line waiting - Disney, Day 5

Now I'm chomping at the bit to get back into my sewing room.

Hope you all had a great week!
~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.