Saturday, June 3, 2023

Me Made May 2023 – Week 3

Week 1 Week 2

and here we are at Week 3

To see all my memademays from past years next to each other, you can look here. Day 15 Doctor’s appointment and planted some of the garden. Dress: Made for Mermaids - Blythe, sewn  Nov 2022.  I love this dress May 15 2023

Day 16

Not so positive appointment with my neurologist today, plus I'm feeling cruddy. Top: I added vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo Bottoms: Patterns for Pirates - palazzo shorts, sewn April 2017 May 16 2023 aMay 16 2023 b

Day 17

This wild ensemble brought to you today by the fact that I weeded flower beds and deep cleaned cat litter boxes all day, lol. Top: Halla - Agnes tank (free pattern), sewn June 2017 Bottoms: Made for Mermaids – Mila shorts, made from scraps, Sewn June 2022. love this pattern May 17 2023 aMay 17 2023 b Day 18 Top: Deer & Doe – Plantain tee (free pattern!!), sewn Sept 2019 Bottoms: Greenstyle Creations – Brassie joggers (heavily altered), sewn Feb to Aug 2020 May 18 2023

Day 19

Feelin cruddy so I stayed in my nightgown all day. I’m not sure if its a medication or the weather or the bad air quality. Top: Halla - Agnes tank as dress/nightgown (free pattern), sewn sept 2017-7 years ago I've worn this so much over the years that my graphic on the front is starting to tear off. I made it with my Silhouette Cameo I think before I got my heat press? maybe , maybe not. my memory is not the best. I'm crabby and tired and my pain scale is up there. I pushed myself to sew a dress from start to finish today - more on that later. May 19 2023

Day 20

It’s a beautiful day Dress: McCalls patterns – M6957, sewn 2017 to 2022 (yes that long) fun quick sew and easy to throw on may 20 2023

Day 21

no shame. I am still wearing my McCalls dress from yesterday.

Day 22

Is MMM done yet? lol. I always get tired of photos about this point. top: Love Notions - Laundry day tee (FREE pattern), sewn July 2022 Bottoms: Made for Mermads – Mila Shorts, sewn Jan 2021 May 22 2023

Only one more week to go!

Happy Sewing! Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.