Monday, May 23, 2016

MMM 2016 Week 3


It strikes me as funny that you don’t realize how you really look in outfits until you see a photo of you in that outfit.  MMM certainly shows me what looks good, and not so good on my body.

MMM tues

Tuesday, May 17th, 2016 - 63°F
This Gap top is so comfy and soft but it looks horrible on me!  I never knew! 
Paired with my BurdaStyle 11/2012 #135 Joggers from Dec 2015. 
I was stiff and sore this day from working on drywall Monday.

jalies

Thursday, May 19th, 2016 - 72°F
My #1 favorite pattern of all time is these Jalie 3022 yoga pants.  So comfortable!  These are from June 2015.
I paired them with this Jalie 2444 tank.  I made the tank on Thursday morning and then wore it all day 

MMM Sat

Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 82°F
Lazy day at home with only Mr. T.  I wore my Ottobre joggers and took it easy.
These are Ottobre 05/2011 #5 from Dec 2015 and I just love them!

MMM sunday

Sunday daytime, May 22, 2016 - 84°F
Finally warm enough all day for me to wear my new Brazi (made in April)
I must make more of these.  Super comfortable and fun to wear.

MMMsun

Sunday Evening, May 22, 2016 - 59°F
Game of Thrones time!  My Targaryen Shirt I made with my silhouette

This week has been busy for me with the remodeling upstairs and also I decided to open my Etsy shop for T-shirts made with my silhouette.  I have so much fun doing it that I wanted to branch out and start selling the shirts.  You can see my shop here (though I am still working on adding more designs).

I have also been sewing like crazy with mixed results.  More on that to come…


How is your Me Made May going?  We are starting our last week so lets finish strong!

2 comments:

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.