Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tiered Dress for Miss K!

I've been dying to do this Simplicity's pattern 2377 all winter and I got the cutest fabric for it.  Then the problems started!  Not with the pattern and not with the fabric but with my mom's old serger.... one issue after another.  I kept breaking needles and strings and so on.  It was a nightmare!  Needless to say that serger has seen better days and I don't like working on it.  But I plunged forward and finished the dress.  I love it!  It fits Miss K perfectly!  She wore it today and was so proud of it.  Makes me smile to see her happy.
And my mom told me she ordered me a new serger (for my birthday) and I should have it next week!!! YES!  Now I can tackle the 3 huge boxes of fabric I have awaiting to be used. 
(I also just had my gallbladder removed so that's why I've been MIA lately, but I should be back in action very shortly!)

The awesome fabric I purchased here: Great deals from Fabric.com! Click here
Love the site, Love the fabric. I could browse here all day long! (In fact I sometimes do)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.