Monday, January 23, 2012

Swirly Girly Skirt

My daughter, Miss K absolutely loves skirts and twirling around. I think all little girls love to do this! One night when I was sitting in bed with her and reading blogs she looked over and started squealing. She saw the cutest skirt on a site and begged me for two days to make her one. We took a trip to the fabric store and she picked out her favorite fabric (Barbie). I set to work on it the next day and to my relief it was the most simple thing to make! Very fast too. Miss K came home from school to this adorable little skirt and grinned from ear to ear. She loves it so much, which makes this momma happy! If you have a little girl, know a little girl, or even for bigger girls and adults, I suggest trying out this skirt tutorial as it is now one of my favorites!! I only used a yard to make it so it cost me $4, pair it with leggings and it is amazing. All credit for this cutie goes to: Make it and love it. Thanks so much for the wonderfully explained tutorial! I'm addicted to all the awesomeness on your site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.