Monday, January 23, 2012

Stuffed Animals Everywhere!!!

I've come to realize that I will forever be surrounded by mounds of stuffed animals until my kids grow old enough to move out. I honestly think they multiply like rabbits while we sleep! I've grown tired of having them all over the house, their rooms, their beds, the car and so I thought I would buy an animal net like the kind I used to have. No luck. I couldn't find one anywhere. Late one night I stumbled across this amazing blog and she had listed a stuffed animal net tutorial! YAY! I was thrilled and excited to make it.... until I started working with the worst jersey knit fabric of my life! It was hard to cut straight and hard to keep from rolling; we ran out of bias tape and the husband had to scour Wal-Mart late at night to find more. (I actually smile at that because I can see him cluelessly looking all over!) The actual net is really not to hard to make once you get going and my daughter is thrilled. If you are interested in making one of your own I suggest using the tutorial provided by A Lemon Squeezy Home. She rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.