Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Me Made May 2019 ~ Week 1

Me Made May is back!  My love/hate relationship with this month can continue.  I love that I get to see everyone in their makes; I love learning about what works and doesn't for me and my sewing; but I don't enjoy the daily pictures.

Here is Week 1: 

Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 ~ AM Rain, with a high of 48°F (9°C) and a low of 43°F (6°C)
I know I've worn this outfit a few MMM's now but it's my go-too comfortable outfit.  I was tracing and altering patterns today, took a nap, then woke up and immediately took this picture. 


Top: Tee I put vinyl on - designed the WoW Horde logo myself with my Cameo


Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 ~ Cloudy, with a high of 55°F (13°C) and a low of 38°F (3°C)
I had to leave the house today and go to Miss K's softball game. It was cold. 


Pants:  New and unblogged Jalie - 3022 Yoga pants


Friday, May 3rd, 2019 ~ Cloudy, with a high of 60°F (16°C) and a low of 45°F (7°C)
I decided to drag Mr. Sunny to Menards for yard supplies since this weekend should be nice.


Pants: Gap Curvy Jeans


Saturday, May 4th, 2019 ~ Mostly Sunny, with a high of 66°F (19°C) and a low of 48°F (9°C)
We did a bunch of yardwork today which exhausted me completely.  I took a shower and zoned out the rest of the day/evening on video games. 




Sunday, May 5th, 2019 ~ Partly Cloudy, with a high of 65°F (18°C) and a low of 43°F (6°C)
I pushed myself yesterday too much. So I did more yardwork to further exhaust myself.  Then I put on these lounging clothes and napped/was lowkey the rest of the day


Top: Tee I put vinyl on with my Silhouette Cameo.  Its a Floki design I made (from Vikings)
Bottoms: Burdastyle - 11/2012 #135 Joggers made in 2015


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

6 comments:

  1. I always feel stupid/self-indulgent taking photos. But I love seeing everyone else's, and I like being able to corral all my photos together at the end - it crystallizes my wardrobe needs in a very effective way. It looks like you have a very functional handmade wardrobe. I love the Stitch Upon A Time tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how you put your outfits together! You also remind me of patterns I have in my stash that I've yet to sew up. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great firstweek. Those pants are so nice and YAY for cute, personalized tees!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.