Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Jalie 3900 Charlotte Cardigan

3900_1_3

Pattern: Classic jewel neck cardigan with long sleeve, hem and wrist bands.
  • Buttons at the front are optional.
  • View A hits at the hips and has pockets
  • View B is a cropped version.
jaliecardi1

Size: 28 sizes including girls, women, and plus sizes
I used View B, Cropped Cardigan. Size W
My measurements at the time: 38 bust, 30 waist, 43 hip


jaliecardi5

Alterations: ½” Forward shoulder adjustment (which I need for every pattern).

jaliecardi2

Fabric Used: A mystery remnant. It is a poly jersey/sweater knit type fabric. Textured on one side. It is stretchy, but stable. Cropped calls for 1 3/4 yards of fabric; I was able to cut mine out of 1 1/8 yards.

jaliecardi3


Instructions: Easy to follow.  I enjoy the pictures with each step as sometimes I get confused what a step is saying. 

jaliecardi4

Thoughts: I am super happy with the fit. It covers my chest perfectly. The arms are a great length. The shoulders fit well. I love the height of the cropped version. It is exactly what I needed in my wardrobe.


4 comments:

  1. Looks good!! Yes, Jalie instructions are concise but complete - my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this cardigan! I have never owned a cropped cardigan in my life and this pattern is going on my wish list. I think there are about 6 new Jalies I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shirley! you will like this one. I can see it on you already :)

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.