Monday, May 13, 2019

Me Made May 2019 ~ Week 2

Week 2: I sort of fell off a bit this week with my photo taking.  The week was so busy; I was so tired; and then my body just quit on me about the time Thursday came along. I did get rid of a few pieces of clothing already though because after wearing them or taking my photo they just didn't look right/feel right.

Monday, May 6th, 2019 ~ AM Showers, high of 58°F (14°C) low of 37°F (3°C)


Another cold and dreary softball game to attend. 
And Gap Curvy Flare Jeans


Tuesday, May 7th, 2019 ~ AM Clouds/PM Sun, high of 58°F (14°C) low of 39°F (4°C)


Only left the house for a child's blood test and 1 thing at Walmart. Today was a sewing day. 
Jeans are Gap Curvy straight leg that I rarely wear 

Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 ~ Rain, high of 47°F (8°C) low of 39°F (4°C)


I hadn't taken a picture today because it was a long, cold, rainy day. Then this pops up on my Instagram feed. Funniest part is that its the EXACT thing I wore today!  
Went on a long drive to drop my embroidery machine off at the dealer for repairs. Long drives wear me out completely. 

Thursday, May 9th, 2019 ~ Cloudy, high of 47°F (8°C) low of 39°F (4°C)


And by now I'm completely on empty, no energy.  
Had a choir concert for Miss K today, luckily the softball game was cancelled. 
Sewaholic Renfrew top from 2017 and Gap Curvy Flare Jeans


Sunday, May 12th, 2019 ~ Partly Cloudy, high of 58°F (14°C) low of 40°F (4°C)


Friday and Saturday I laid low, my body just had enough. During that time I've been taking a pants sloper class on bluprint, more on that soon. 
And a Sylvanas Windrunner tee I made with my Silhouette cameo 


~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are feeling rotten. Sending positive vibes your way dear friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so skilled at vinyl with your silhouette! I think I have about given up on that until I get a heat press. Working with my iron is too frustrating for me. I still have my Ginger jean pattern...unopened. I continually forget about the Renfrew pattern. I love that and definitely need more in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I actually haven't done anything with the vinyl in so long. I do agree that the heat press makes it so much easier though!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.