Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017 Winter/Spring Sewing Plans

Recently I joined a Facebook group to motivate me to sew more with a plan.  They do sew-a-longs quarterly (this sewing group has disbanded now in 2024).  So I had to come up with a sewing plan for January to April.  I like the 4 month time frame because it doesn’t rush me.  Here is what I came up with for winter/spring 2017:
2017 SWAP Spring UPDATE: I've completed 6 of these! You can find them here: Ginger Jeans Jalie 3248 Drop Pocket Cardigan Burdastyle 10/2014 #103 Sewaholic Renfrew Jalie 3022 Yoga pants P4P Sweetheart Dress
As you can see I like darker colors of blues, blacks, and grays.  I’m excited to finally sew up the Ginger jeans pattern. Happy Sewing! Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.