Friday, October 26, 2012

Have you heard of Amigurumi?

I've been working on a crochet scarf for Miss K (since last year...) and I am bored with the repetitiveness of it so I picked up a new book yesterday.

Is this not the cutest thing???



Amigurumi is crocheting animals, little dolls, nature objects, etc.  I was hooked with the cute hamsters!  The book is laid out nice and easy to follow.  I could jump in right away.

I'm hoping I can get a few snowmen and elves made for the kids before Xmas comes.
I enjoy crocheting because it's relaxing and I can do it in bed.  A nice break from sewing too!

How about you?  Do you crochet?

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.