Thursday, April 27, 2017

Me Made May 2017 (MMM17)

Well,
It's that time again. Me Made May.



Sometimes I dread it, sometimes I'm excited.  Other times I'm both!

 'I, Kristin @ SunnySewing (www.sunnysewing.blogspot.com)(instagram @kristinsunnysewing), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear handmade 5 of 7 days of the week for the duration of May 2017'  This year I also want to pledge to wear skirts or dresses 3 of the 5 of the 7 days :)  I rarely wear dresses or skirts so this is huge for me; it will push me out of my comfort zone for sure!

I'll try to IG each day and do a weekly blog post on my wears/makes.  I also want to pull out makes I haven't worn in a while to see what I like about them, what I don't, and what I can change about it for the future.  I really want to focus on having things in my closet I love to wear, they feel good to wear, and that I actually wear them!

I hope you are doing MMM17 as well! I love to see what everyone wears!

If you want to sign up you can do so here.

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

2 comments:

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.