Monday, June 25, 2012

This week's list

It's Monday again; which means it's time for This Week's List!
I did a great job last week plugging through my list!
I managed to finish:
Oliver + S Ice Cream Dress (second attempt)
Upcycled dad's old tee to a tank top for Mr. T
Hawaiian plastic bag holder
3 pajamas are done too I just need to take pics and post
and I made 4 of the 6 pillows I wanted too!

Talk about a productive week!

So this week I plan on:

1. Finishing the owl stuffie and tutorial! ~ this is a priority since I've been putting it off

2. Make View D on New Look 6054 out of the cutest linen blend - a skirt













3. Make View D on New Look 6871 - a tank top





That is all I'm planning this week.  A nice short list.  In addition to it being Mr. T's birthday yesterday, we have visitors Monday-Wednesday so I'm sure I"ll be busy with them.

Plus, the shorts challenge starts next week and I want to be rested and prepared for that!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.