Thursday, March 29, 2018

2018 Spring SWAP

I thought I would share my upcoming plans for my Spring SWAP

2018 SWAP Spring updated2

I hope to make everything on the list. I have lots of bottoms planned - I really need more in my wardrobe.

 I’ve also included fabric choices for some of the makes.

2017 SWAP Spring3

**UPDATE** I completed 10 of these. 

Blogged here:

  1. Jalie Marie Claude
  2. Jalie Pika
  3. Sewaholic Renfrew
  4. Ottobre Shorts 02/17 #5
  5. New look Wrap Dress
  6. Ottobre Tee Dress
  7. Ottobre Spring Coat 02/17 #7
  8. Jalie Helene Cardi
  9. Burda 01/17 #103 Hoodie
  10. 5oo4 Pj Pants

 I find that when I make plans like these I tend to stick to them better than if I just sew spur of the moment.

What are you sewing for Spring?

Happy Sewing!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.