Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time to get motivated!

The guests have left and things are slowly returning to normal around here.  K's room has been returned to her and her things unpacked from storage. My room and sewing room now have more space again.
I re-evaluated my stash and decided to part with some yardage.

I'm happy to report that 18 yards have left my stash so far this month (sold them) :D

As for sewing, I still have the 2 tops cut and ready to be sewn.  I still have one pair of undies needing to be sewn. Plus I have 3 more patterns traced and ready to go.  February hasn't been too productive for me thus far.  I have been enjoying reading all the lovely blogs though. I'm always amazed at how beautiful the makes are.

I did get in my room quick and sew up these two pairs of underwear. 1 for me (chevron) and 1 for K.  Pattern is Jalie 3242.



K and I have been baking a lot too. 

Yards out so far in Feb: 20 all from stash
Yards in: 11.5

~ Happy Sewing! ~ Kristin ~

6 comments:

  1. Know you enjoyed your company.. But, always nice to get the house and routine back to yourself.ha
    Look forward to seeing what you make next.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! I did enjoy it but am sooooo glad for my house back! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm surprised you managed to get any sewing done, with the busy month you had! It's great that you also pared your stash down even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Glad to hear life's getting back to normal. This pattern's on my "soon" list (as opposed to the "someday" list). How do you like the fit for you? It looks like the waist is higher for the girls' size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Joy! I like normal. I love this pattern. The fit is amazing. It actually fits my whole rear instead of half like my Victoria Secrets. The waist is higher on the girls - my DD wanted the higher ones instead of the low rise like mine. :D good eye ;-)
      you should try them! I know you will like them

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.